Client & Location -
Our client is working with a mid size pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Boston area. They are looking for a candidate to support data analysis in their biometrics division.
Job Duties -
- Associate data analyst will support clinical research development by providing statistical programming, validation, documentation for clinical trials of new substances.
- Responsible to gain specific knowledge about the clinical data collected for the trial, accountable for applying knowledge to support specific programming needs and requirements.
- Will learn from the team members how to write programs as per specifications. Validate programs to deliver the required analysis/outputs in the clinical trial report and integrated summary reports.
- Establish trial, project and substance databases to ensure integrity and completeness, follow the rules of good database structure to support the execution of the standard programs.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
• 0-2 years experience in the data analysis.
• Familiarity with any statistical programming language, R or SAS is a plus.
• Required to have organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve.
Our company is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.