Our client is a multinational CRO in Kansas area and they are looking for a candidate with at least five years of SAS programming experience.
You will provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, might act as an internal subject matter expert in specific areas providing technical support and expert advice, and works independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, liaise with sponsors, Data Operations Leads, and other functional areas as required.
- Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines. Ensure that timelines are adhered to.
- Lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope
- Interact with Sponsors as the key contact with regard to statistical programming issues
- Provide technical support and advice to the internal team
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards, WSOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements are performed.
- Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent
- 5 plus years proficiency in SAS programming
- 2+ years of ADaM, CDISC or SDTM
- Lead experience in Pharma
- Attention to detail, ability to be self-driven and solid organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)